Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Slice of Life: Day 66

Friday I got crafty!

I should clarify that I made these super easy magnets that Becca told me how to make.

They're a perfect craft for me because:
A) They take five minutes to make, so they can hold my attention for that long.
B) It takes no crafty skills.  Literally.  Anyone can do this.

Get circle magnets and get those clear marble stones that people put in vases and whatnot (the ones with a flat side).  Cut out a picture that's the size of the magnet, glue it down, and glue the stone on top with some type of really strong and really clear glue.  Done.

The only issue I had was when I tried to make some using pictures I printed from a computer and the ink ran.  I "laminated" them with clear packaging tape and that solved the problem.

So easy.  It's a great way to feel crafty.

No comments:

Post a Comment