Monday, April 11, 2011

Job Search

I'm going to finish my lifelong career as a student soon! I'm ready.

I'd be more ready if I already had a job.

Right now my biggest pet peeve is online employment applications. Why do I have to spend an hour inputting every job and degree I've ever had into it's own form? Isn't that what a resume is for? Why do I have a resume? Can't I just email that to you?

It wouldn't be so bad if I knew I was going to get the job, but it is frustrating when I think that I'm likely going to have to repeat these steps over and over (and over). And over.

The bright light at the end of this tunnel is that, God-willing, I'll be done with all this in 4ish months and on to the next chapter in my life!

I'm excited to have a decent income and no school. Bring on the real world!

No comments:

Post a Comment