Thursday, October 7, 2010

Slice of life: day 7.

I know it's currently day 9, but I promise this was taken on day 7.  Life happens.

Day 7 turned out to be last minute date night at the dollar movie theater! By dollar theater, I mean we drove by and saw a sign that it's only a dollar on Tuesdays, and it happened to be Tuesday.

We saw Salt.  For a dollar, I recommend it. Maybe even two or three.  I'm glad we didn't pay $10 for it, but I'm also in grad school so the movies I would pay $10 for are few and far between.

One of the things I love about this city is that there are buildings that have been here so long that their signs still look like this.  It's got lights and pastels and fun angles and while the interior of the building left a lot to be desired, I love the sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment